Requirements for the content and design of the text of scientific articles accepted for publication in the journal “Financial Economics”
1. The journal publishes articles that have scientific novelty, relevance, practical significance, the design of which meets these requirements.
2. Articles containing signs of falsification of the results of scientific research, basic data and information, and plagiarism are not accepted for publication-representations as own ideas and achievements of others, use of other people’s texts without reference to the source.
3. The manuscript of the article is sent in Russian. In the text of the article should be the following data: the title of the article, basic information about the author (name, initials, position, place of work, academic degree, city, e-mail address, mailing address (with index), one study of authors for sending copyright copies of the journal) short word abstract in Russian and English, a list of keywords in Russian and English.
4. To publish an article in the journal, you must send to the e-mail email@example.com in one file (in Word docx format) the following documents:
a) author’s questionnaire in Russian and English:
– surname, name, patronymic of the author (authors) completely,
– academic degree, position and place of work / study or competition (full name and abbreviation),
– postal address of one of the authors for sending copyright copies of the journal (with the index),
– E-mail address;
b) the text of the article with an annotation, a list of keywords and a list of literature.
The article file should not contain macros or links to other files.
The file name must begin with the surname of the first author, then the names of other authors are indicated, the word “Article” in the file name is not allowed.
A strong request to comply with these requirements will speed up the response and consideration of your article.
5. The volume of the body of the article (without annotation and bibliographic list) should be 10 000 – 25 000 characters without spaces (4-10 pages of text, subject to formatting according to the requirements of paragraph 10 of these Requirements).
6. The structure of the article should contain the following main sections:
– an introduction where it is necessary to present the available results in this field of research and the objectives of the work aimed at achieving new knowledge;
– the main part, which, depending on the type of work, can include sections (materials and research methods, results and their discussion, etc. or others like them);
– conclusion (conclusions), in which, to the extent possible, new results and their theoretical or practical significance should be indicated;
The designation of the introduction, the main part and the conclusion of separate subheadings in the text of the article is not obligatory.
7. Annotation is issued in the volume of no more than 500 characters without spaces (4-6 sentences). It is placed after the information about the authors of the manuscript. The abstract should include the following aspects: subject, topic, purpose of the work; method or methodology of the work; results of work; the field of application of the results; conclusions.
8. Keywords are selected from the material text (at least 3 and not more than 10) and placed in a separate line after the annotation. The key words are given in the nominative case.
9. At the end of the article, a list of references is given. In the list of literature it is allowed to use only those sources referred to in the text of the article. The bibliography should contain, as a rule, no more than 15 sources, including no more than 3 references to the publications of the authors of the article and their co-authors. This requirement was introduced in order to avoid an unfair increase in the bibliometric indicators of the authors.
Bibliographic records should be arranged in alphabetical order. When referring to or citing in the text, the number of the bibliographic record and the source page in square brackets are given, for example: [25; 61], [12,1-8]. The number of sources must be at least 3. In this case, the author is responsible for the reliability of the information, the accuracy of citations and references to official documents and other sources. It is forbidden to use automatic links, hyperlinks and automatic footnotes of Word in the text.
Bibliographic description of publications is made in accordance with the state standard, for example:
I.Sundiyev. Informal youth expositions / Sotsis. 1987. № 5, p. 56-62; Stepanov P. Principles for the Regulation of Corporate Relations / Economics and Law. 2002. № 4, p. 87.
Theses of reports:
Shmotko S.N. Problems of child homelessness and crime, approaches to their solution in the history of Russia / Actual problems of social work in the region: Proceedings of the scientific and practical conference November 23-24, 2000 Tyumen: Vector Buk, 2001, p. 157-159.
Bratus S.N. Legal persons in Soviet civil law. M., 1947, p. 17; The analytical bulletin of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation 20 (176), p. 35-36.
Kabobodnye’s feathers. The course of civil law: В 3 т. Т.З / Edited by V.А. Tomsinov. M., 2003, p. 473-474.
Polkovnikov G.V. English law about companies: law and practice: Proc. allowance. M., 1999, p. 19.
10. The design of the article test (including tables and drawings) must comply with GOST 2.105-95 General requirements for text documents. You can download it from the following link. The text should be typed in the page format A 4, with a line spacing “one and a half”. Text fields – 2 cm. Pages should be numbered. When typing, you need to use the font “Times New Roman”. Font size – 12. indention – 0.5 cm. A set of tables: font type Times, font size 12 pt. Use the “Normal” style or the “Normal” template. To select individual items in a text or graphic material, only Arabic numbering is necessary. It is forbidden to use automatic links, hyperlinks and automatic footnotes of Word in the text. It is not allowed to use hand-delivered hyphenation.
11. Figures (graphs, diagrams) in the editors of Word, Excel – only black and white. It is forbidden to insert into the article the scanned drawings (graphs, diagrams). Figures must necessarily be made on a separate pattern canvas and must be grouped (ie should not “fall apart” when moving and formatting).
An example of the caption of the title of the picture is shown below.
Figure – 1 Management structure.
It is not allowed to use pictures and tables, the size of which requires landscape orientation of the page. Rotating figures and tables in vertical orientation is prohibited. Inscriptions and other symbols on the graphs and drawings should be clear and easily readable
12. Mathematical formulas are made through the editor of the formulas “Microsoft Equation” all characters in direct font, and their numbering is put on the left side.